I had to check back to the top that I am on the right blog when I arrived just now! What a make-over! (Though I miss the tracks. They were what drew me here at the beginning.)
Really like the photo - I expect you would expect me to too!
Love the stair shadow. I use to play this meme and enjoyed it but snapping shadows became a work in frustration so I stopped. Perhaps I will go hunt some shadows tomorrow.
Thanks for all your visits. I do so appreciate you stopping by. I have been to busy of late to keep up with all my blogs but promise to be back soon.
Rita: Thank you. The sunset gave a nice red glow to the wall and ladder. I may not have a contribution each week but I will now keep my eyes and camera ready for shadows.
I am sure you have been busy with the trip you mentioned you were taking. I hope that all went as well as could be.
Harriet: Thanks! I am glad I found your site. I really enjoy reading through your past posts.
12 comments:
Very nice captures! Stairway to heaven is now humming in my head. Thanks. Happy SSS and welcome!
Which stairway is safer to take to heaven--the rigid one of steel or the shadowy, seductive one?
I ALMOST LOST MY SHADOW
I almost lost my shadow,
I left it in the park;
I heard my mommy calling,
For it was getting dark;
She has no use for shadows,
She thinks they are quite grim,
And when she saw my shadow,
She thought it was a “him.”
I had to educate her
And tell her it was “she”—
And now my faithful shadow
Is welcome as can be!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Shadows in the Barrio
Cassie: Thank you for stopping by. I am glad you enjoyed my offering.
MMT: Wow! A comment AND a gift...nice poem to go nicely with the SSS! Thanks for stopping by.
I had to check back to the top that I am on the right blog when I arrived just now! What a make-over! (Though I miss the tracks. They were what drew me here at the beginning.)
Really like the photo - I expect you would expect me to too!
Lucy
Lucy: Thanks! I still have the tracks so I can alternate from time to time.
Loving the photos! Thanks for sharing them.
Monti
NotesAlongTheWay
Monti: I am glad you liked them.
very nice! great shadows you capure!
Light Trigger
LT: Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I appreciate your comments.
Love the stair shadow. I use to play this meme and enjoyed it but snapping shadows became a work in frustration so I stopped. Perhaps I will go hunt some shadows tomorrow.
Thanks for all your visits. I do so appreciate you stopping by. I have been to busy of late to keep up with all my blogs but promise to be back soon.
Wow! How totally cool! Especially love the first one! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)
Rita: Thank you. The sunset gave a nice red glow to the wall and ladder. I may not have a contribution each week but I will now keep my eyes and camera ready for shadows.
I am sure you have been busy with the trip you mentioned you were taking. I hope that all went as well as could be.
Harriet: Thanks! I am glad I found your site. I really enjoy reading through your past posts.
Post a Comment