Nice! Like the vignette effect as well.
Can you imagine the strength it took to pull that through the snow? Mind boggling!
Great shot ~ texture and all ~ Carol of:(A Creative Harbor ^_^)ps. your latest follower GFC
Alex: I felt it added a touch of time to the shot.Johanna: I wouldn't do it!!
Yes, a beautiful picture. Wonderful light in B & W. A delicacy that grays wooden cart.
Chuck, What are we talking about? The cart? I agree with Johanna...... big heavy in the snow but in summer the big wheels are like a go-kart. Have a joyful weekend.
Neat!
Beautifully shot in B&W, Chuck!http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2013/01/inside-cellular-jail-2.html
Tem razão, um charme regado à neve! Beijos!
That is very charming. A classic image.
Nice photos. Glad I'm not outside pulling the cart!!!Monti
The snow makes wonderful shapes on the wood. Lovely photo.
PTM: His bones I suspect are in the bottom of that cart...picked clean by a pack of demonic rabid squirrels just looking for a nut a or two!
Carol: I stopped by to visit you...and your little dog too!Leovi: Thanks. Plywood does tend toward grey when shot in B&W.Manzanita: Yep that's it! Thanks.Magiceye: Thanks for visiting!Amit: I appreciate that.Vane: Thanks!Carver: I find a lot of rustic thinks in Ohio. Thank you.Monti: Me either!Dragonstar: I love shooting outside in the winter. You are right about shapes and designs. Thanks.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Nice! Like the vignette effect as well.
Can you imagine the strength it took to pull that through the snow? Mind boggling!
Great shot ~ texture and all ~ Carol of:
(A Creative Harbor ^_^)
ps. your latest follower GFC
Alex: I felt it added a touch of time to the shot.
Johanna: I wouldn't do it!!
Yes, a beautiful picture. Wonderful light in B & W. A delicacy that grays wooden cart.
Chuck, What are we talking about? The cart? I agree with Johanna...... big heavy in the snow but in summer the big wheels are like a go-kart.
Have a joyful weekend.
Neat!
Beautifully shot in B&W, Chuck!
http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2013/01/inside-cellular-jail-2.html
Tem razão, um charme regado à neve! Beijos!
That is very charming. A classic image.
Nice photos. Glad I'm not outside pulling the cart!!!
Monti
The snow makes wonderful shapes on the wood. Lovely photo.
PTM: His bones I suspect are in the bottom of that cart...picked clean by a pack of demonic rabid squirrels just looking for a nut a or two!
Carol: I stopped by to visit you...and your little dog too!
Leovi: Thanks. Plywood does tend toward grey when shot in B&W.
Manzanita: Yep that's it! Thanks.
Magiceye: Thanks for visiting!
Amit: I appreciate that.
Vane: Thanks!
Carver: I find a lot of rustic thinks in Ohio. Thank you.
Monti: Me either!
Dragonstar: I love shooting outside in the winter. You are right about shapes and designs. Thanks.
Post a Comment