Friday, November 23, 2012

Today's Apocalypse Sign: The Weekend In Black And White

While in Salt Lake City for a conference several years ago I took the opportunity to walk the grounds of the Mormon Tabernacle. It is a pretty impressive place. I took some shots in B&W and this is one of the buildings on site.


Spires




Linking to The Weekend In Black And White

7 comments:

Vane M. said...

Linda estrutura! Ótimo em p&b!

Um abraço!
O mirante

Monica S Engell said...

Wow, what an impressive building! Great in b&W, Chuck!
:)

Dragonstar said...

Excellent symmetry here. Fine photo.

Chuck said...

Alex: Thanks!

Bia: I am assuming it is all good. Thanks.

Monica: And this is just one of the smaller outlying buildings...the church building is HUGE.

Hans: Thank you.

Dragonstar: This property lent it's self to some really fine archetectural shots.

Taken For Granted said...

Interesting architecture pointing directly toward heaven. A set of spires to inspire all of us.

RobertN said...

Great photo!

Mariane said...

Splendid photo... Buildings are great in B&W and I like to do the same - superb building as well :) Thanks for sharing
My contribution:
http://www.starhouse.nl/star1/?p=36

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails