As an avid fan Bryan Peterson's photography and books (I have studied most of them), I have recently taken to trying to duplicate some of his more creative closeup compositions. Not exactly, but at least in form and device. Since I recently received my miniature light stage I took to shooting several versions his kitchenware close up of intertwined forks. I for sure like the black and white shot. I hope you will too.
FORKS
I am linking to The Weekend In Black And White.

12 comments:
Very cool, Chuck!
I DO like it! So many shades of black & white. And it works especially well with the angles.
Yes, excellent! You even have a reflection there. Great!
Neat picture, Chuck. I wouldn't have known what it was if you hadn't titled it.
Be well.
xoRobyn
Alex: Thanks. Doing a lot of experimenting.
Nancy: Thank you. I loved how Bryan took his photos and how they turned out. Looks cool in color too!
Dragonstar: Thank you sir.
Robyn: I'll bet you would have guessed after a bit of chocolate!
Cool picture!!
Have a good day!
Anna
Neat picture chuck.
I seen what it was right away but really it was a good thought my man.
It was unique only you would think of it. Tee,hee
Thumbs up!
Garfos? Muito criativo, parece uma escultura. Um abraço!
O mirante da imagem
This is a cool shot! I do like the angles and the greyscale!
:)
Anna: Thank you...your visit is appreciated.
Sparkle: I wish I could take credit for thinking of it but I first saw it in a photography video and thought it was simple and cool.
Bia: I may learn your language before we are done :) Thanks.
Monica: Thanks for stopping by and enjoying.
Great B&W post. You are creative!
Hans: I cannot take credit for the idea only this picture. Thank you.
Post a Comment