Monday, July 5, 2010

Today's Apocalypse Sign: The Monday Minute

I may be beginning to enjoy these!

Monday Minute


Who of all your blog friends would you like to meet and/or who have you met?
Pat Tillett would top the list...everyone else can scramble for second! I have met none down here in the bunker.

What kind of vehicle(s) do you drive?
Drive?? I never leave the bunker. Alien viruses, ya know? And monkeys...

What kind of cell phone do you have?
You remember the one that looked like a brick and weighs that much?? Well I have the next generation of THAT...only money enough for one iPhone in the house and it aint me!


What's the most annoying thing you wish bloggers would stop doing?
Probably all the things I am guilty of doing on other peoples blogs...or not. Seriously, if you are reading a blog that annoys you...stop it, go find another one.


What's the one thing that you still have on your bucket list to do before the
year is out?
 See another New Year's Eve! Ha.
 
 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzing! Good night everybody!

3 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Cell phones are overrated. I'm old fashioned, I believe in using shoe phones ala Maxwell Smart.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Gotta watch out for those monkeys!

Powdered Toast Man said...

I hear those monkeys with alien viruses and tough to kill.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails