Saturday, December 22, 2012

Today's Apocalypse Sign: Survivor Badge

Unveiling the stark and simple Survivor Badge for all Choose Your Own Apocalypse Participants. Grab it and display proudly.



Thanks to all of you who participated. Obviously this won't be an annual event so those who participated get this unique, once in a life time badge. If you take and didn't participate, the rest of us will form an angry hoard, come to your house, steal the supplies you didn't need for the Apocalypse, and burn your house. Please make sure you have beer for us.


Now on to my vacation, Christmas, and the New Years. Happy Holidays everyone!!

17 comments:

Nicole Pyles said...

I was late in the game, but it was fun reading all those apocalyptic posts!

Does this mean I have to go back to work?

SueH said...

Thank you Chuck,(and Shannon!) for co-hosting this unique event!

I've enjoyed celebrating surviving the prediction by getting round to everyone's blog (with the exception of a couple who didn't seem to have posted yesterday - unless, of course, there WAS an apocalypse and we're not actually aware of it yet!)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year break - I'm looking forward to your return, especially to see if the blog is renamed! ;-)

SueH (I Refuse To Go Quietly!)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the badge, Chuck. I'll display it with pride.

Have a wonderful holiday season.
Have a wonderful holiday season.

See, the song is stuck in my head too!
It's stuck in my head too.
xoRobyn

Manzanita said...

Hi Chuck, I guess I stayed away too long again because I don't know what is going on. Yup, I woke up this morning and looked out the window and saw the world was still there. Same snow, same old chemtrails. I was hoping they had changed.... Wishing you much merriment for your Christmas.

Notes Along the Way with Mary Montague Sikes said...

Thanks, Chuck. I put your badge up!

Merry Christmas!

Monti
Mary Montague Sikes

SpacerGuy said...

I missed the game, darn! But I've got tons of beer. Merry Trekmas.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And we're raiding your fridge as well!
It was fun and glad I participated.
Chuck, you have a really awesome Christmas.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Love it! Thank you for hosting with me, Chuck. I had a wonderful time! Couldn't have been more fun.

Chuck said...

Nicole: Never too late to get in the Apocalypse pool. Thanks for stopping by.

Sue: Thanks. I enjoyed your participation. And FYI we are still here is Texas.

Robyn: You are such a goof. That made me laugh all over again. Thanks for playing!

Manzanita: Apparently we all made. Always good to hear from you.

Monti: Quite welcome! Thanks.

Spaceguy: Lots of beer can buy you plenty of forgiveness. Thanks.

Alex: You are always welcome in my fridge! Really glad you posted on this, Have a good holiday season buddy.

Shannon: Glad you liked. You should get all the credit since without your idea this would have never happened. Thank you so much...had great fun!

David P. King said...

And a Merry Christmas to you. Thanks for hosting this once in a lifetime blogging event. Good to meet you! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to put this up now! Thanks Chuck.Glad you enjoyed my story, as bleak as it was! Have a wonderful Christmas. X

Jolie du Pre said...

It's bittersweet for me. I didn't get to use my James Bond bike. Anyhoo . . . thanks for the badge!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chuck. Have a great Christmas & New Year.

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

CHUCK ~
I came, I conquered, I got my badge. (Yeah, I NEED my stinking badges!)

Thanks for hosting this 'Apocalypse' Blogfest - it was a fun one. (I'm only sorry we all survived December 21st... and I had such high hopes for it, too!)
[:-)

Anyway, thanks again. It was a GREAT idea for a Blogfest!

~ D-FensDogg
'Loyal American Underground'

Trisha said...

YAY, thankfully I participated and so nobody will burn down my house. right?!!?! :)

Thanks for a fun blogfest!

Chuck said...

David: Same to you and I am glad you enjoyed it!

Shah: Display with pride. I thought the varied takes on the END were quite interesting.

Jolie: Oh! You still have it, right??? It may still come in handy. Like for a Christmas present for me!!

Madeleine: Same to you.

Stephen: I am glad you enjoyed it. Yeah some of us are a little let down by the fact that ABSOLUTELY nothing happened.

Trisha: Take the badge and the only fire at your house will be in the fireplace! Have great Christmas!

Chiz said...

I will display this badge with honor. Not everyone can say they've survived an apocalypse. Oh, wait. They can.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails