Holy shit! Two days ago it was 89 outside and today it's 50!!! It is kind of funny watching people out in public on the first couple days of the weather change. They really can't decide how to dress. I saw people today dressed in hoodies, sweats, and sandals (forgetting the basic physics that heat rises). I saw others in hoodies, shorts, army type boots (this could be their year-round style though). Women in jackets, hats, shorts and knee-high boots (no wait...those were hookers). Meh...it was funny to me.
Now here is something funny for YOU!! This weeks graphs.
Please enjoy....
9 comments:
Pumpkin beer? Surprised someone doesn't make that.
Yeah, people freak out here when the weather changes. The shorts and sweatshirt combination always amuses me. But usually everyone bundles like it's freezing. Sixty degrees is not freezing, people!
I think I have seen pumpkin beer before...not sure though.
What I saw people wearing in Walmart this morning...wow...everything from camo short-sleeved shirt and camo shorts to a black lady wearing a bird-flu preventing medical mask and mispronouncing "vienna sausages" over and over again while trying to speak through this mask. (It covered more of her chin than her mouth) so it looked like it was sliding down her face and moving up and down with each spoken word. How I desperately wanted to say something to her.
I was thinking something besides mountain dew would be at the bottom of that graph, but that's probably just because I'm female.
Thanks for your support as of late and always, Chuck.
xoRobyn
I swear....I always, ALWAYS get the biggest kick out of all these you share. Making me laugh....well, that makes my day start off the right way. I LOVED the retail graphic/graph. That is especially funny this morning. And to think about it, if you're in line behind the a$$hole customer, you'd like to strangle them. I know I have many-a-time.
Okay, okay...that pumpkin throwing up just grosses me out. And the thought of Pumpkin BEER? Oh no!!!
Well, there's Shipyard Pumpkin Ale, which is delicious if you put cinnamon around the rim, and Shocktop Pumpkin Wheat.
And the weather up here has also been crazy. Saturday I was working outside in a t-shirt and the next day I was bundled up.
Robyn you are so bad...and Funny! Hope things are going better and I'm thinking of you. Take care.
Anni: I am right there with you on the fact that OTHER customers in line with me are rarely right!! I like the giant GMO-enhanced pumpkin.
Chiz: I am going to find me some pumpkin ale for this Halloween. I know they have it in Whole Foods!!
HA! Those were good. The one about the customers was really funny and probably a lot people really feel that way...
Pat: That one seemed the most popular.
Post a Comment