Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today's Apocalypse Sign: Mid-May Weekend Graphs

Today I present to you 5 things that will make you go, "Hmmm".

I am nothing if not a public servant...

Enjoy!


funny graphs - Know Your Syrups


funny graphs - Daft Graph

funny graphs - So, You Believe in Marriage According to the Bible?

funny graphs - 15 Ridiculous Law

funny graphs - Skin Tone vs Time

9 comments:

Jess said...

Hmmm... lol.

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That last one is scary.

Pat Tillett said...

Now that's a group! Too damn funny!
I really like the biblical quotes. I'm pretty sure none of that is going to be covered in Sunday School anytime soon!

Melissa Sugar said...

Am I the first to comment? This never happens. Loved this post. I am always trying to find odd and funny laws to add add to my files. I knew about bear wrestling (duh-I wrote about it) and it is illegal in Louisiana as well. Some of the other ones really shocked me. I got a kick out of the Ca. law. I guess I am safe driving while working on my laptop since I am well over the age limit.. The Philadelphia blogging fee blew my mind. I also loved the "Skin Tone vs. Time." Great post, as usual. I am sorry I have not visited in a while. I've been dealing with some troublesome issues with my stalker. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your support.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Chuck .. I hate to think about what I'm eating sometimes, though I try to eat without additives - "but they be a creeping around everywhere and are into every little thing".

The Union Jack coffin looks 'interesting' and the Houses of Parliament Act ..

Cheers for now .. Hilary

Chiz said...

Yikes, remind me never to move to Philadelphia (granted, I've yet to gain a cent off my blog).

Chuck said...

Jess: Glad you enjoyed and were entertained.

Alex: Did you spend some time decifering that second selection? It was listed as Daft Graph and is quite complicated...like a word puzzle. And yes, bacon woman is quite scary.

Pat: Not sure what they are teaching in Sunday school anymore...that may be scary too!

Melissa: I thought of you when I found that Weird laws item. I could re-stalk your stalker if you like? She wouldn't like me very well after a while.

Hilary: Best not to think about what your eating unless you pulled it from the ground yourself. HFC is voodoo food, pure product of science. You know I thought you and couple other of my UK peeps would enjoy that!

Chiz: I hear ya...it would be a money loser for me too! I follow Geof over at the ManCave and I wonder if he has to pay the fee...I think he lives in Philly.

Kranky Granny said...

I found your list of ridiculous laws to be both a hoot and incredibly sad. Funny, that they are still on the books and sad that some idiots actually but them there in the first place.

Chuck said...

Rita: There may be as many of these wacky laws on the books as one that we truly need!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails