Monday, January 31, 2011
Today's Apocalypse Sign: The Monday Minute To End January 2011
(1) What's your favorite time of day?
Any and every time I realize I am still breathing..ahhh, like right now!
(2) Do you and your significant other send sexy texts?
Do things like, "Honey, Why was your cell phone bill $127 last month?" count?
(3) If you got your dream job anywhere in the US, where would you choose to move to?
That's a toughie, but I would have to go with Green Bay, WI. Just to get back to where I was born. Might not last long but I would like to do it for a while, for sure. Go Pack!
(4) What are you wearing?
Sweats and a onesy...do not judge my comfort level!
(5) If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Considering that in order to be doing this I would have had to have won the lottery, so I would be winging my way to Austin to collect my booty! Then I would party like it's 1999!
And what is your favorite American Idol moment???
Til next week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Weird! I'm wearing a twosie.
great answers! Number 3...Green Bay would last until the first time it hit zero degrees.
Number 4 just catch on!
Copyboy: Always gotta be one-upping don't ya!
Pat: Believe it or not the wind chill right now in Dallas is below zero! It is friggin' cold as shit and very icy. Just came back from Ohio a week ago and thought I had left that for a while.
Post a Comment