Like the misunderstood one!
Basically these graphs mean that at the tender age of 40 I'm well on my way to sucking!
Alex: I am not sure of the accuracy of that one but then maybe I misunderstood it.Copyboy: Don't be so hard on yourself...maybe only halfway to sucking. You probably have another 20 good years to be a failure!
I noticed the date at exactly 11:11 (not really). According to these graphs, I might as well open a big vein...Here's to a happy and healthy 2011 for you and your family my friend!
Pat: There will be a lot of humanity that will come and go before another 1-1-11 comes around. It's lame but we can say we were here for one.Back at ya for the happy and healthy (and dry and mud-free) 2011!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Like the misunderstood one!
Basically these graphs mean that at the tender age of 40 I'm well on my way to sucking!
Alex: I am not sure of the accuracy of that one but then maybe I misunderstood it.
Copyboy: Don't be so hard on yourself...maybe only halfway to sucking. You probably have another 20 good years to be a failure!
I noticed the date at exactly 11:11 (not really). According to these graphs, I might as well open a big vein...
Here's to a happy and healthy 2011 for you and your family my friend!
Pat: There will be a lot of humanity that will come and go before another 1-1-11 comes around. It's lame but we can say we were here for one.
Back at ya for the happy and healthy (and dry and mud-free) 2011!
Post a Comment