Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today's Apocalypse Sign: Day One, Christmas Vacation (The Departure)

Well folks the day is here. The dogs are one day into their new dog-sitter environment and we leave DFW tonight at 7PM for the great white north of Ohio. Of course my wife has called the dog-sitters for an update already.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a big thanks for sticking with me for this first year (year One will be January 11th, I think). I appreciate all the readers and especially the commenters. I also enjoy reading all your blogs and commenting as well. The bonds formed on the Internet are unique. And to be treasured. Several of you have shared hardships and trials on your lives, for you I hope the holidays are particularly joyous.

A special thanks to Pat Tillet who was one of the first readers and followers. His blog has steered a fair number of readers my way and I really appreciate all the kind words over the last year.

I doubt I will be posting while I am gone but I'll be back next week. Until then be safe, be happy, and be in the company of friends and family.

Merry Christmas to all!

And I'll see ya on the other side.

7 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Stay safe and have a magical Christmas, Roland

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Merry Christmas Chuck! And after all of your planning, hope it goes smooth.

Captain Dumbass said...

Merry Christmas.

Pat Tillett said...

Hey Chuck!
First off, you are most welcome! Thanks right back at you for supporting my blog also.
I hope you enjoy your time in Ohio (brrr).
Happy holidays to you and your family...

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Merry Christmas, Chuck. xo

Kimber Leszczuk. said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Chuck said...

Kimber: Same to you! Eventually I did. Wait til you read the next few posts tho.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails