Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today's Apocalypse Sign: Why Didn't I Think Of That: Part Deux

This is currently the funniest thing I have found on the internet. IF you are a fan of the Twilight series, too bad, it is still funny shit...in a mocking way.

So girls, if you have given yourself to team Edward, this is for you.

Twilight Cycles
Don't let that time interfere with your relationship with your vampire boyfriend.






This has been a public service announcment from Apocalypse Now.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Funny and disturbing all in one - I like!

Copyboy said...

Delightfully douchey! literally!

Captain Dumbass said...

I'll have to wait until I'm at home to watch that. Have you seen the picture of Edward running through the forest with Blade in the background?

Chuck said...

X: Glad you are on board with the mocking.

Alex: That's kinda the way I felt too.

CB: Well put.

Ghost: When they first said it I laughed out loud really hard. Then they kept saying it...

CB: You'll enjoy. Have not seen the Blade one.

Pat Tillett said...

That movie series/books/etc can't be mocked enough in my view....
good post Chuck!

Chuck said...

Pat: Unfortunately my wife loves the Twilight stuff and watches the True Blood series on TV. I check my neck every morning.

I guess I am a closet mocker!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails