I must thank Alex over at Alex J. Cavanaugh for giving me this freakin' cool award...
I consider Alex one of my friends in the blogosphere. He was a great help in kick-starting the A-Z Challenge readership for me starting with his Day 1 mention of my blog on his site. His sci-fi writing is really good and his CassaStar book is a testament to that. If you like this genre you will probably read it in one sitting. His new book CassaFire, the sequel to CassaStar, is coming out next spring...I will be there again on the first day to snag a copy for myself. Check out this awesome banner for the new book...
![]() |
| Badass, right? |
-------------------------------------


5 comments:
Yes, badass!!!
You deserve it Chuck - you definitely rock.
Congrats on the award Chuck!
I totally agree about Alex. He's not only talented, but a good guy as well.
I can't wait for CassaFire!
Alex: Thanks again!!
Pat: You said it all brother!
Woohoo on your new award. Enjoy and Happy Blogging.
Whisk: Thanks, and if work ever slows down I will get back to blogging more often.
Post a Comment