Monday, October 3, 2011

Today's Apocalypse Sign: Riddle Me This Batman...

Proving once again you can put ANYTHING on TV, these 5 pictures are from the latest reality TV series. Get down and dirty and figure it out...link to the video answer at the bottom.



Wow!

That dog on the left just ain't right...

I thought Burl Ives was dead...

I think I've seen him at the C&W music awards, right?

Nice sty dude...did you dye those bristles?


GO Here for the answer>>> ANSWER

11 comments:

dirtycowgirl said...

"Oh Daddy it looks just like you"...never a truer word spoken.

I DEMAND that you tape this show and send me copies.

Chuck said...

Cowgirl: I would only watch it because of Krystal "Pistol" Campbell...something very sexy about a hot babe chasing hogs...and shootin' them!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

She shoots the hogs???

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

This was a fun game and I'm glad I don't have a Tv.
xoRobyn

Copyboy said...

Now this is a cool ass segment. BTW...made you and Krystal blog of the day.

Technosauce said...

Hahaha; following.

Anonymous said...

Reality shows are just so awful these days. wow.

Esther Montgomery said...

No, no! I don't want to see it! I started and I stopped.

Esther

Chuck said...

Alex: She's packing heat and knows how to use...she's more than just a pretty face!

Robin: I liked it too, I am sure I'll indulge in it again.

Copyboy: Glad you liked. Came to me in a moment of rare inspiration. That's for the the BOD...it was Krystal that did it, right?

Techo: Check your sanity at the door and come on in!

Pope: I literally can't think of one stupid enough that some has not already been out-done on the stupidity scale.

Esther: It's okay...they really have no chance to kill 5 million wild hogs, wait...does that mean this show will never end. How many ways can you kill a hog??

Jason: Thanks Jason!

Pat Tillett said...

The more cable channels they create, the more shows like this we will get. Okay, I will probably watch it at least once.

Chuck said...

Pat: Believe me, I am trying to come up with a reality show myself. I think I need a round table discussion with my friend Jack (Daniels) to come up with something really worthy!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails