Hahaha I laughed so hard at the dog (Fate Accepted) because that's exactly what our dog does. We've had to put a collar of shame on him before, and we've also dressed him in a hoodie once. He struggles for 10 minutes and then he just thinks, "Well, this is my life now" and moves on.
Cake: My dogs do not accept their fate...at any time. When I put my 5 year old Boston in the metal cage...he will still be bending the bars trying to get out an hour later. He knows no quit.
I don't have a dog to call when I drop food, but we do have a cat that will eat anything... SO we call her. Or else, I just pick it up and eat it myself... I fear beiber fever, big time!
I once had a landlady who owned a yellow budgie called 'Snowy'. The original 'Snowy' had died and the only replacement available had been a yellow one. Her small daughter never questioned the colour change.
10 comments:
The first one is the truth!
That last one's a doozy. I don't think it's missing anything. Great job.
xoRobyn
Alex: I have called the dogs a couple times today for droppage.
Robyn: That's why I left it the way I found it. Some people are just genius in their own right. My favorite of course is the monkey one!
Hahaha I laughed so hard at the dog (Fate Accepted) because that's exactly what our dog does. We've had to put a collar of shame on him before, and we've also dressed him in a hoodie once. He struggles for 10 minutes and then he just thinks, "Well, this is my life now" and moves on.
Cake: My dogs do not accept their fate...at any time. When I put my 5 year old Boston in the metal cage...he will still be bending the bars trying to get out an hour later. He knows no quit.
I don't have a dog to call when I drop food, but we do have a cat that will eat anything... SO we call her. Or else, I just pick it up and eat it myself...
I fear beiber fever, big time!
Pat: I forgot about the 5-second rule...you're right, sometimes I DO pick it up and eat it!
I'm going to go home and stick my baby in a box. Purely for imperical research.
Captain: Or even empirical research...either one. Just make sure to leave an air hole!
I once had a landlady who owned a yellow budgie called 'Snowy'. The original 'Snowy' had died and the only replacement available had been a yellow one. Her small daughter never questioned the colour change.
Lucy
Post a Comment