Watch out all you Twilight groupies...we have now taken a national hero, monument, and former POTUS and transformed him into a Vampire Hunter!
Apparently Abe was doing this without his wife's knowledge. But damnit! when Vampires are attacking the White house ya have to do somethng and Abe was a wood cutter from way back. He could wield an ax.
Watch this little lost video from the 1860's:
ALERT ALERT ALERT
STM Update
9321 Followers
3,898,510 Unique Vistors
I think HE is a vampira...
Til next time...keep your garlic fresh and wooden stakes sharp
3 comments:
Gotta love that one!
Hey I just stumbled upon your blog and like it a lot! If you dont mind I think I'll tag along.
thanks!
Puts the Civil War in a whole new light, doesn't it?
Pat, I don't mind at all...in fact as you probably know you are my very first follower and I am honored for that. I stopped by your blog and reciprocated...think we'll get a long just fine!
Captain, Thank you for stopping by as well and hope I earn your loyal following in the future!
Post a Comment