Sunday, January 1, 2012

Today's Apocalypse Sign: New Year's Day Weekend Graphs

A new year is beginning and it is only fitting that I find the best holiday graphs around. To you on this first day of a brand spanking new year (what the hell does that mean anyway??) I give you these sparkling treasures.

Happy New Year and enjoy!

funny graphs - It's Hard To Believe It's Only Been a Year
see more Funny Graphs

funny graphs - Every Time
see more Funny Graphs

funny graphs - Dog Logic
see more Funny Graphs

Now you'll know what to do next year for Santa!!!
funny graphs - My Kind of Christmas Treats
see more Funny Graphs

And because I am nothing if not a public servant...

funny graphs - So STFU, First World Problem Whiners
see more Funny Graphs

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That last one is very profound, but the second one holds the most truth!

Chuck said...

Alex: I thought these were some devine nuggets for a new year starting. Thanks.

Pat Tillett said...

Those are all good ones, but the one about arguing with a woman (my wife) is exactly right!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails